Tracy Raczek, Principal, has over 20 years informing science-based policy, innovating multi-stakeholder partnerships, and designing impactful advocacy on climate change and sustainability in close collaboration with governments, businesses, foundations, civil society, and cities. Experience and expertise in:
- Advising and building partnerships to advance sustainable transportation, energy, apparel, plastics, seafood, agriculture, forestry, and land-use with dozens of corporations including Global Fortune 500 companies
- Over 10 years in the United Nations working on international climate change policies, programmes and frameworks
- Three years as an Advisor to United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon in lead-up to the Paris Climate Agreement as part of his Climate Change Team, including coordinating the ‘Climate Action’ agenda, and Advisor to two Presidents of the UN General Assembly on policy and building partnerships related to climate change, the ocean, migration, and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Science-based analysis, strategies and solutions for optimal impact. A deep technical background in forestry, GHG inventories, with a breadth of greening and justice initiatives
- An artful public speaker and facilitator. Trained in mediation. Joyful and collaborative. A long-time meditation practitioner.